Necklace: Forever 21 | Cropped Top: Pull & Bear | Skirt: Vetus Shoppe | Heels: Zara (same as here) | Bag: Celine (same as here) | Gold, and Black Bangle: Hermes | Watch: Gucci | Dragonfly earrings, Heart bracelet
I’ve been having a stressful past two days, to be quite honest as I’ve been dealing with a professional online scammer who can potentially run away with my hard-earned P15,000. Although I’m currently negotiating for a refund and being super nice without letting him on that I am aware of his MO, I have the NBI and several provincial contacts lined up just in case he goes MIA. It’s not the money, to be honest, but the principle of the thing: no one should be allowed to make a living taking advantage of another person. My advice? Do your due diligence when ordering online–research, ask around, and just certify the person’s credibility. I’ll do a mega-post someday about it as a public service announcement, but probably when I’m in a better mood (and when the storyline progresses).
Anyway, to promote positive vibes all-around, I want to list down the top 5 things that’s currently making me happy. Yes, some things are pretty crappy for me right now but they’re only a tenth compared to all my blessings. Besides, I can’t afford to be pessimistic–I need to be in a good disposition to churn out great work. So apart from all my on-going projects, here are some other fashion-unrelated sources of happiness in my life…
- My Norwegian Kitten, Kenzo–he brings me so much joy in my life that all I want to do is stay at home and cuddle with him. He is the fluffiest and cutest living thing on earth! He is my spoiled brat.
- My job–I find so much fulfillment with what I’m doing right now that it doesn’t even matter that I can no longer blog for brands that are in competition with my agency. Well, okay, it does matter slightly as I’m losing my so-called “rackets” but well, blogging was never my bread and butter anyway.
- Scandal, the TV Series–I’m so hooked on Olivia Pope’s adventures. I’m an escapist so I love watching narratives to remove stress.
- My box of TeaTox–I’m already long overdue for a detox given my tight schedule so it was only timely I got a box. I’ll be trying this out next week so here’s to clear skin and boosted metabolism!
- My website redesign–I’ve been getting so much complaints about my site not being mobile ready that I decided to revamp it royally. Here’s a sneak-peek!
That said, here’s last Saturday’s date outfit. I’ve been obsessed with recreating Jessica Alba’s MTV Movie awards outfit so this is essentially my take. I paired this cropped top from Pull & Bear, that my boyfriend got me during our most recent trip to Singapore, with a skirt Vetus Shop gave me from the Supersale Bazaar–topping it off with my trusty black and white patterned Zara heels and Celine Trio! Here are some more photos: